- Elle Woods and Bruiser – Put on your pink suit and go as the star of “Legally Blonde” and her adorable Chihuahua with a pink Bruiser-inspired costume for small dogs.
- Georgie and Pennywise from “It” – You can dress up with your pet and still be scary this Halloween with a matching set – a Georgie costume for you and a Pennywise shirt and wig for your pup.
- Batman and Robin – Put a modern twist on the dynamic duo by dressing your cat up in a feline Batman costume and you go as Robin.
- “Scooby Doo” characters – Your dog can dress up in a Scooby costume and you can be Daphne or even Velma, Shaggy or Fred.
- “Back to the Future” – This Marty McFly costume for your pup recreates the character’s signature layered 80s look and you can dress to match in a Doc costume.
- Hot dog and ketchup – Take the classic hot dog pet costume to the next level by dressing up as a ketchup bottle in this matching set.
- “Star Wars” characters – Your dog can wear an Ewok costume and you can be any character you want from the movies.
- A Disney princess and her villain rival – Dress your pooch as the princess, like this Ariel costume from “The Little Mermaid” while you go as her evil nemesis Ursula.