Team roping pairs revealed for 2021 Wrangler National Finals Rodeo
COLORADO SPRINGS, Colo – When team ropers qualify for the Wrangler National Finals Rodeo it’s not uncommon for them to have to choose a new partner for the rodeo because their partners didn’t finish in the Top 15 in the PRCA | RAM World Standings.
That will be the case again at the 2021 Wrangler NFR presented by Teton Ridge.
Four different cowboys have had to find different team roping partners headed into Las Vegas. Nine-time NFR qualifier Derrick Begay is teaming up with 12-time NFR cowboy Brady Minor.
The other duo joining forces in Vegas is Quinn Kesler, a three-time NFR qualifying header and last year’s third-place finisher in Arlington, Texas, Joseph Harrison.
The other team roping pairs set to compete at the 2021 Wrangler NFR at Thomas & Mack Center in Las Vegas, Dec. 2-11 are listed below:
2021 NFR Team Roping Pairs
- Dustin Egusquiza/Travis Graves
- Kaleb Driggers/Junior Nogueira
- Erich Rogers/Paden Bray
- Clay Smith/Jade Corkill
- Cody Snow/Wesley Thorp
- Clay Tryan/Jake Long
- Tyler Wade/Trey Yates
- Derrick Begay/Brady Minor*
- Coleman Proctor/Logan Medlin
- Andrew Ward/Buddy Hawkins II
- Coy Rahlmann/Douglas Rich
- Rhen Richard/Jeremy Buhler
- Brenten Hall/Chase Tryan
- Clint Summers/Ross Ashford
- Quinn Kesler/Joseph Harrison*
- * Indicates a new team at NFR
-all information courtesy of the PRCA-