- In case you missed it, the National Confectioners Association, has revealed the top Halloween treats for this season.
- Overall, chocolate is the top choice for Halloween candy, with 60% of people preferring chocolate treats, and 40% preferring non-chocolate treats.
- After chocolate, America’s favorite Halloween treat is gummy candy, followed by candy corn.
- Candy corn can certainly be a divisive treat, but those who do like it have a specific way they like to eat.
- 52% enjoy eating the whole piece at once.
- 31% start at the narrow white end.
- 17% start with wider yellow end.
Many parents and kids had to skip Halloween last year due to the pandemic, and they definitely plan to make up for it this year.
- 82% of people plan to celebrate Halloween this year, with that number going up to 93% for young parents.
- 80% plan to bring back trick or treating this year.
- 79% of Americans will get into the Halloween spirit by filling their Halloween candy bowl this year.
Source: Candy USA