Britt on the Road NFR 2022 with: Rodeo Clown and bullfighter Robbie Hodges
Follow on Facebook
Visit his Website
Rockin’ Robbie Hodges has created an experience unlike any other for rodeo fans across the world. As the hottest barrelman and rodeo clown going down the road today, Robbie has used his quick wit and loveable personality to reach crowds on a personal level. His off the cuff, no script, and hilarious banter has given the new rodeo fans something new to enjoy about rodeos. How does he do it? He is genuine and loves entertaining people, especially children.
This passion has helped him eagerly take on rodeo performance of any size and venue. Robbie will attempt to personalize each show, each act, and every performance by getting to know his crowd before ever entering the arena. How do you know he loves his job, listen for his own laughter in the arena, it’s contagious.
But, Robbie will quickly change to the serious job at hand each night by using his unusual skills that has him acclaimed as one of the best barrelmen in the country. While some barrelmen use their barrel as a prop, Robbie actually moves his barrel and becomes part of the protection team on each bull ride. His talent of reading a bull’s movement has lead him to positioning himself as a sole protector of not only the contestant but the bullfighters in many cases. Bullfighters, stock contractors, announcers and especially contestants will contest that Rockin’ Robbie Hodges is the most exciting, quick witted, and safest man to have in your arena -per website-
- Wrangler National Finals Rodeo (WNFR) Barrelman: 2010
- PRCA Clown of the Year Nominee: 2006, 2008, 2010
- Coors Man in the Can Nominee: 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018
- PRCA Comedy Act of the Year Nominee: 2008, 2010, 2011
- PRCA Freestyle Bullfights Barrelman of the Year: 2017, 2018
- Alternate WNFR Barrelman: 2011
- Ram Southeast Circuit Finals Rodeo Barrel Man
- Ram Great Lakes Circuit Finals Rodeo Barrelman
- Bull Fighters Only Bull Fights Finals, Las Vegas: 2015
- PBR Bull Fighting Barrelman: 2016