There’s plenty to complain about when it comes to getting older, but aging does bring knowledge and insight you just don’t have until you’ve lived a long time. And a lot of people would really love to go back and share some of this newfound wisdom with their younger selves, according to new research.
- A study of 2-thousand adults finds that many would love nothing more than to give their younger selves some smart and helpful tips.
- About a third (67%) would share financial advice, while 82% would recommend living life with no regrets.
- The study reveals that 39% have at least one big regret in their life, but only 56% say those regrets are tied to their love life.
This is the top advice people would want to give their younger selves, if they could:
- Be more confident
- Try not to care what other people think
- Don’t let opportunities pass you by
- Take care of your physical health
- Don’t waste time with negative people
- Learn from your mistakes
- Save 10% of your wages every month
- Eat healthy
- Go on all the vacations you can
- Invest in property early
- Don’t settle
- Relax and enjoy the ride
- Look after your mental health
- Spend more time with your parents
- Celebrate the little wins
- Take more risks
- Don’t be afraid of dating rejection
- Always be there for your friends
- Take more photos
- Be disciplined with your time
Source: Fox News