- Just like people have different love languages – the ways they show and feel love – people have different texting love languages, too.
- A survey from dating app Badoo finds a third of users overthink the content of their messages and worry that a delayed response means their match doesn’t like them.
- Badoo partnered with sex and relationship therapist Charlene Douglas to create a new prompt for user profiles where singles can display their “texting love languages” to show how they prefer to interact with others.
- The options include texts of affirmation, quality texter, receiving GIFs, texts of service and light touch.
- More info at the Source: Metro